Who the Hell is Kaos?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How fierce is this girl's swimwear? Now all we need is some environmentally-correct alternative to Lycra. Green chemists, do your magic!

I had to wake up at 5AM to get my butt over to this shoot and catch a plane to Cali at 1PM. It was freezing cold in the warehouse studio...They drenched me in olive oil spray and threw glasses of cold water at me. Kinda bothered me that they didn't use any of the wet shots, especially considering I had to get on the plane oily and wet. What gives?!?

Labels: , , , ,


0 Responses to “Who the Hell is Kaos?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority