Bring Your Rowdy On! Seattle-Style <3


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I know I said I was speaking on the 12th of April, but I lied to you. It's April 13th folks. Main Stage. 1 PM. At the Washington Convention Center. Seattle Green Festival. "Green Gone Wild - Seattle-Style."

I swung by today and the place is gorgeous. What a great set-up they have! Mayor Greg Nickels, who has been very vocal on climate change, will be doing the opener for the Green Festival. He's also proposed a disposable bag (both paper + plastic) tax, which hopefully will get passed.

Seattle is buzzing this week. I know his Holiness, the Dalai Lama is in town too, so there is plenty to do and see this week.

If you want to have some fun and get some knowledge, drop by my talk. Bring your banners and bring your rowdy on, because I'm not about to give a canned talk.

For Green Gone Wild, I'll cover issues ranging from sustainable fashion, environmental activism, sustainability consulting + media, racially-just green jobs, direct action, and always...a little bit of humor. And oh yea, some free stuff too. Keep it fun for everyone.

See you there!


Labels: , , , ,


0 Responses to “Bring Your Rowdy On! Seattle-Style <3”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority