The Shepherd or the Sheep?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




TRACKBACK: Worldwide. 1 February 2006

View the article here. This winter white organic wool jacket has a way of getting caught in the cross-fire of many a photographer's lens. Check out what there is to say in the fifth edition of "Behind the Label" featuring Sage by Delano Collection.

Left: A NY Times photographer caught me buying my free range turkey at the outdoor green market this past Thanksgiving in Union Square (NYC). This is proof of two things. 1) That "Behind the label" is really a look into my closet, and 2) That a 12-lb turkey is no match for my appetite on Thanksgiving Day.


0 Responses to “The Shepherd or the Sheep?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority