Summer Rayne Discusses Sustainabilty & F.I.T.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




April 18, 2006. Summer Rayne visited the Fashion Institute of Technology Tuesday to sit with professors in order to discuss sustainability programs throughout the school.

Though not a graduate of F.I.T., Summer Rayne has been meeting with representatives of the school for over a year discussing ideas for the implementation of sustainability programs at the world-renowned design school centered in NYC. After discussing ideas with individuals on a regular basis, a group of professors have begun assembling a team to openly discuss and help shape such programs. "The growing interest among the next-generation of students for sustainable design programs is overflowing.
F.I.T. is one of the top design schools in the world. Implementing a program on sustainability throughout F.I.T. just makes perfect sense." Oakes continued to say that, "I envision F.I.T. to be the hub of innovative sustainable design in NYC, not only for students, but for industry professionals from around the world."



0 Responses to “Summer Rayne Discusses Sustainabilty & F.I.T.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority