The Daily Dose #1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I can't expect my peeps to put together a "daily dose" of my personal regime (it's really, really low on the to-do list), so I'm assembling a random daily log of my personal eating/workout habits (random meaning NOT every day)...from my lips to your eyes (literally). What can I say, it's not as juicy as Britney Spears spitting out offspring like rapid fire, but I swear, some people are actually curious about this. Remember, I said "some."

Tales from the Gastro Groundfloor:

Breakfast:
3 Egg Innovations organic eggs with Turkey bacon and locally-grown organic heirloom tomato. Drink: 50-50 organic tazo chai with Horizon organic milk

Lunch/Dinner: Salad - Earthbound Farms organic Romaine lettuce, heirloom tomato, 2 hard-boiled Egg Innovations organic eggs, Turkey bacon, black pepper, and Bragg organic Apple cider vinegar; Drink: Glaceau VitaminWater

Snacks:
Kettle Tortilla Organic chips | Hot Cocoa (with Alter Eco fair trade cocoa), Horizon organic milk and water | Applegate Farms chicken apple sausage | Stonyfield Farms Key Lime yogurt


The Sweat Shop:

3-mile jog in park with 15 minutes of jump rope. Drink: Dasani Raspberry "sugar free" water; 30 minute "core" excercise

The Beauty Beat:

The average woman uses 12 beauty products a day. Gosh darn that's a lot of products! Not certain if "beauty" products fall under the larger realm of personal care products, but if that is the case then today's average for me is 8.
  • CVS shave gel
  • Herbal Essences Citrus Lift
  • Aveda damage remedy restructuring conditioner
  • Kiehl's original musk bath & shower gel
  • Alterna enzymtherapy hemp straigtening balm
  • Fruit of the Earth cocoa butter
  • Nature's Gate organics "C for yourself" texturing serum
  • Herbal Clear natural deodorant


0 Responses to “The Daily Dose #1”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link