Shout Out to Treehugger


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



First Grist had their list....Now Treehugger has theirs...Want to give a shout out to the peeps at Treehugger.com for putting me on their list. Won't let you down, THers!

I just bumped into Kyeann, their wandering correspondent and Jacob, their L.A. correspondent (carrying a Voltaic Systems backpack, nonetheless) at the ECO-PETAL Ecofashion Event in L.A. I divulged that I go to Treehugger.com at least twice a day, and if I'm gone for a while without internet connection, I make sure I read all the past posts. I don't drink coffee or smoke cigarettes, but I inhale treehugger. Not sure what that makes me. "Hi my name is Summer Rayne, and I read Treehugger religiously...."


0 Responses to “Shout Out to Treehugger”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority