Eco-tourism in The City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Filming, Filming, Filming, and just a little bit more filming. Caught a ride in a pedi-cab with Helen Kim. Believe me ladies and gents, she 's a lot more pleasant than her scenes in Kill Bill would suggest (see below).

Kim kicks @$$ above. Dmitry get pi$$ed below.

Steve (below) being quite goofy. He can surprisingly pedal in traffic with no hands (or eyes on the road). I'm not sure if that should impress me or scare the $hit out of me. Giving a mad shout out to the designers of my wardrobe: Tara Lynn's Earth Bitch collection (recycled tee), organic cotton zip-front sweater: Diety Aton; organic cotton jeans by Del Forte denim.

Chatting it up with a fellow at the Green Market.


0 Responses to “Eco-tourism in The City”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority