Are you Ready to Dance?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey everyone, you're about to embark on a 3 1/2-month journey with me. If there is any moment that gives you a snapshot of what I do (or prefaces what I want to be doing), it'll probably take place over the next 115 days. I'll try to check in as much as possible over the course of my travels and have Julia fill you in on the rest. I wish you a healthy, happy voyage wherever you decide to take your good energy. The time is now. XOXO, Summer Rayne

MEET JULIA

This gal will be steering the helm while I'm away. She's been helping me plant the seed to get magazines to go green; getting the word out on some awesome clean energy projects; assisting in green media projects; and freeing up some time for me so I can do what I was meant to do. Thanks Julia!

Labels: , , ,


0 Responses to “Are you Ready to Dance?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority