Ekovaruhuset Show, Spring 2008 - Ecofashion NYC


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...










Courtney looking vixenish (above); Emily (below) showing off a delicate grey jumper; (2nd below) Nana from Mali strutting her long, lean bod in a crocheted organic cotton top; (3rd below) Sammy Jo walking the runway in a body-hugging pink organic cotton dress; my finale piece in Joanna's hemp-organic cotton embroidered wedding dress.



hooray.

These are shots of the hair getting done backstage. I got into hair/makeup around 11AM. Show started at 2:45PM. Careers TV from Canada was there to do a documentary on my work. I told them my consulting work was a bit dry, but they filmed it anyway. Glad they were able to film the Ekovaruhuset show before I left to the west coast. They stayed around to shoot hair and makeup, but it was uncharacteristically quiet backstage. There was no real rush on the models' and styling crew's part, but I'm sure the designers upstairs were running around willy nilly. Images above compliments of Inhabitat and Thisismylab.com coverage. Thanks to Jill & Jill for coming.

Labels: , , , , , ,


0 Responses to “Ekovaruhuset Show, Spring 2008 - Ecofashion NYC”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority