Men's Health keeps the green fun, light, and entertaining


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This past week I was at the LOHAS Conference in Boulder to talk on a Planet Green panel and catch up and connect with so many of the cool people within this space. Shout out to Way, Ted, Tommy, Jack, Andreas, Olivier, Linda, Denise, Gerald, and everyone else that I'm leaving out because there are just too many names to mention.

On the plane ride back to New York, I noticed the guy next to me was flipping through the latest copy of Men's Health. There is a great greening section in there with the ever-popular Mike Rowe (from Dirty Jobs). They gave me a nice feature on the inside. Just as I was craning my neck over to see, he turned and said, "Hey, that's you, isn't it?" All I can say is: Thank goodness they didn't put my whole interview in there. I remember it being a tad risqué.

Labels: , , , ,


0 Responses to “Men's Health keeps the green fun, light, and entertaining”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority