There's That Funny Fairtrade Feeling in the Air


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I must admit, he and I really enjoyed those kisses. Cute boy, but damn, I don't remember his name for the life of me....Occupational hazard.
Yes, because I can totally sew my own socks and scarves and make sure they match with my kitchen decor...Move over Martha!
Oops, I lost my pants, but at least I got my organic cotton undies.
Have to admit, I look funny in this picture, but I love the Baker Boy cap.
My ears aren't pierced! How come it looks like I have a hole in my ear? Fairtrade earrings from India
I call this: The Narcissus. Silk-cotton hi-neck shirt.
I know you can't tell, but we were in a HUGE castle in Durham and it was DAMN cold.


0 Responses to “There's That Funny Fairtrade Feeling in the Air”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority