Africa Trip - Day #4 Nov 11, 2007


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



AfricaNov2007 003
Always seem to find the bugs...or they always seem to find me

AfricaNov2007 005
The ornery ostrich
AfricaNov2007 006


I woke up early today. The rest of team arrived late last night and we had such a great time. You can tell it's going to be a fun bunch when you start cracking jokes so early on in the trip. Really looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I found a praying mantis this morning and got a photo opp with an ostrich. He was a bit ornery. I snuck up on him for a photo and he pecked my lens! Luckily the damn bird didn't break my lens. I did get a wicked cool photo of his throat though! Chased guinea fowl this morning. God I love doing that.

Labels: , , , ,


0 Responses to “Africa Trip - Day #4 Nov 11, 2007”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority