PlanetGreen.com Launches "Ask Summer Rayne" Column


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Discovery's PlanetGreen.com and I are launching an "Ask Summer Rayne" column. It's normally not my cup of tea, but we're already backlogged with questions, so I guess I'll give it a whirl.

My first post on Charity:Water, (which I think is a phenomenal organization), got some people's panties in a twist. (Hey, we never said you had to agree!) Send you burning unanswerables to:


asksummerrayne-at-treehugger-dot-com

and I'll try to answer them as candidly as possible. It's principally for fashion and beauty-related stuff, but you know how much I enjoy talking about the enviro-science side of things, so wouldn't mind getting a few of those curve balls. A new post should be up this week, so stay tuned...

Labels: ,


0 Responses to “PlanetGreen.com Launches "Ask Summer Rayne" Column”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority