YRB - Music*Art*Fashion - Feb/March 08


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I'm being increasingly booked for these fierce swimwear shoots over the last couple months. That's totally fine by me, until they put me on a chinchilla fur. Yikes! I had to totally swallow that one. I brought up my concern to the art director, but he wasn't having it. (You win some, you lose some). The photog, Dale May, was cool though. He hangs with Moby and shoots all his album covers. This shoot was for one of the latest issues of YRB Magazine.

** Loved the silver centipede jewelry created by a local Brooklyn designer

Labels: , , , , , ,


0 Responses to “YRB - Music*Art*Fashion - Feb/March 08”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority